The egger 88 incubator is a domestic Egger brand compact incubator. The capacity of the device for chicken eggs is 88 units. The incubation trays are divided into 22 eggs, for a total of 4 pieces.
They are removable, so if necessary, you can change them to trays for eggs quail, goose, turkey, duck, as well as for indouki. The size of the device is 76x34x60cm, so the device can be installed and operated anywhere - anywhere.
The main package of the device includes:
- Camera with electric block.
- Capacity for 9 liters of water.
- Partitions for the bottom.
- Cover with 4 fasteners.
- Side wall with 4 fasteners.
- Ventilation grille.
- 4 trays under 22 eggs.
- Layer for withdrawal.
- 4 supporting elements.
- 3 handles for external and internal mounting.
Incubator egger 88 is a small-sized incubation apparatus for hatching poultry. The Egger 88 combines the functions of an incubator and an output cabinet. The device is intentionally created of such dimensions, so that you can take the bird in any room, without the need to additionally equip it. The model is completely automated, so it is perfect for novice farmers.
The device operates from the power supply system at 220V. The device operates by consuming a minimum amount of electricity. Egger 88 is equipped with a ventilation system for air circulation inside the chamber.
The temperature inside the chamber is maintained by the heater. The main feature of the heater is the ability to change the temperature, changing by one tenth of a degree.
When setting the temperature, it will be maintained autonomously. The chamber has a hole to control the entry of fresh air. The air warms up and enters the incubator at a temperature that is set manually.
The moisture percentage is set manually. You can set the sensor to 40% - 75%. This range is wide enough for a small-sized device.
Water tank holds 9 liters, so you need to pour less liquid. This volume is enough for 4-6 days, depending on the established level of humidity. Increased humidity is achieved through special fans that work offline.
The fan is used to ventilate the chamber, which allows you to control the level of moisture and heat. If the figures exceed the permissible rate, emergency mode is activated.
Features and capabilities:
Egger 88 is an incubator and hatcher! 2 functions in one device. 220 volt incubator. The quality of a professional incubator, only in small dimensions. The technologies are comparable with large incubation cabinets, but at the same time, the dimensions make it possible to display them in ordinary rooms that are not intended for incubation, that is, in an apartment, house, or room. The incubator is as automated as possible, which is a great advantage for people who decide to try their hand in the field of farming. The ability to connect through the inverter to the battery. The Egger 88 has a powerful fan for circulating air inside the chamber, a fast-response heater with low inertia that ensures accurate temperature control within 0.1 degrees. In other words - if you set the temperature to 37.8 - then it will hold exactly that. The incubator has an adjustable hole for a constant flow of fresh air into the incubator. The incoming air has time to warm up before it enters the main incubation chamber, which makes it possible to maintain the temperature in the chamber at a predetermined level. Humidity is automatically regulated, can support at 40% - 75%, which is a large range for a small-sized incubator. The volume of the water bath is 9 liters, which makes it possible to fill the water less often. This volume is enough for 4-6 days, depending on the humidity regime. To raise the humidity, fans are used in automatic mode. A fan is built in to purge the chamber; it can also be used to discharge excess heat and / or moisture from the incubation chamber — to activate emergency mode.
One set of trays is included in the package of an incubator. The EGGER 88 is 4 trays (for a description of the trays, see the paragraph “PARAMETERS”).
Settings Egger incubator on the example of breeding chicks
-Controlling the controller: temperature, humidity, turning eggs, external ventilation, emergency ventilation modes.
- Power supply: 220 V AC
- Power consumption: no more than 190 W at a warming up.
fan for running 220 V
12V blower fan
- fan for humidity control 12V
chicken - 88 eggs
quail - 204 eggs
duck, turkey - 72 eggs
goose - 32 eggs
- the first incubator for small farming with a set of professional opportunities,
- everything is done to maximize the conclusion in practice, and not in words,
- it is thought over by engineers and poultry farmers from and to,
- high-quality housing and materials,
- full control of all incubation parameters,
- protection and emergency regimes, saving from the death of embryos during incubation,
- it is made and thought out not only for chicks, but also for people (it is convenient in operation),
- incubation and output in one case (everything is thought out),
- precise electronics and sensors (no mass consumption and quality savings),
The incubator consists of:
- camera housing
- electronic control unit
- incubation trays - 4 pcs.,
- ventilation systems
- heating systems
- humidification system with a bath of 9 liters of water.
To move the incubator, there are 3 handles on the cover and walls. In order to be able to convert the preliminary chamber into the hatcher, the model is equipped with a special mat that fits on the false bottom, it houses eggs. The cover and side wall of Egger 88 are completed with clips.
The size of the model is 76 x 34 x 60 cm. The case is made of aluminum profile and sandwich panels with a thickness of 24 mm. Sandwich panels are made of PVC sheets, between which there is insulation - polystyrene foam. Body properties:
- low weight
- high-quality thermal insulation (not less than 0.9 m2 ° C / W),
- good sound insulation (at least 24 dB),
- high moisture resistance
- good wear resistance and impact resistance.
The main element of the electronic unit is the controller. He performs management:
- a roll of eggs
- external ventilation,
- heating system
- emergency modes of ventilation.
Humidity inside the unit can be adjusted from 40 to 80% with an accuracy of 1%. Humidity is provided by the evaporation of water, which is supplied from a special tank.
The volume of the tank is 9 liters, it is sufficient to provide automatic control of the parameter for 4-6 days, depending on the selected indicators. Maintained air temperature - up to 39 ° С. Adjustment accuracy - plus or minus 0.1 ° С.
Optimum performance for chicken eggs:
- humidity - 55%,
- temperature - 37 ° C.
Rotation of trays is carried out mechanically. Trays inside the case are in constant motion and slowly rotate. Within 2 hours, the trays are rotated 90 degrees from one side to the other.
The fans are located in the lower part of the installation, they take air from the chamber and take it out. At the top of the chamber are air intakes. In the presence of a separate fan for purging the camera on a timer, which can be used instead of the main in case of emergency.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of Egger 88 include:
- the possibility of incubating eggs of different bird species,
- the combination of the functions of the incubation and excretory device,
- ease of moving the model and the possibility of placing on a small space,
- simultaneous incubation of the average batch of eggs,
- good thermal insulation properties
- maximum automation of processes: control of ventilation, humidity, temperature, automatic rotation of trays,
- high impact resistance of the hull,
- robust design, assembled from high-quality components,
- optimized shape and size of the structure, developed taking into account the opinions of both engineers and professional poultry farmers,
- installation is easy to maintain and maintain.
The disadvantage of the device can be considered its small capacity and limited functionality, but all this corresponds to its purpose: a simple compact model for small farming.
Instructions on the use of equipment
Egger 88 can be placed in a room with an air temperature not lower than 18 ° C. The thermal conductivity of the sandwich panels of the housing complies with GOST 7076. Fresh air is needed in the room with the incubator, since it participates in the air exchange processes inside the incubation chamber. Do not install the unit in a draft or in direct sunlight.
Preparation and incubation consist of the following stages of work with the equipment:
- Preparing the device to work.
- Lay eggs in the incubator.
- The main workflow is incubation.
- Re-equipment of the camera for the withdrawal of chicks.
- Chick removal procedure.
- Care of the device after the withdrawal.
Video: Egger Incubator Setup
Preparing the incubator for work
For successful hatching of chicks, besides an incubator, it is also desirable to have:
- uninterruptible power supply,
- 0.8 kW electric generator.
Modern generators can be diesel, gasoline or gas. The generator will protect you from possible interruptions in the operation of power grids. The uninterruptible power supply unit is not a mandatory element, but it is recommended to protect the electronics from power surges and is used to smooth out peak voltages.
Before work you need:
- Wash the device with soapy water and a sponge for disinfecting surfaces, disinfect, dry.
- Check the condition of the power cord and the tightness of the case. Using obviously defective equipment is prohibited.
- Fill the humidification system with warm, boiled water.
- Incorporate an incubator into operation.
- Check the operation of the turning mechanism.
- Check the operation of the ventilation system, temperature and humidity control.
- Pay attention to the correctness of the sensor readings and their compliance with real values.
Fix trays for a specific type of eggs (chicken, duck, quail).
Requirements for eggs:
- For incubation take clean, unwashed eggs of the same size.
- Eggs must be free of defects (thin shell, displaced air chamber, etc.) - checked by an over-sight.
- Egg freshness - no later than 10 days from the moment of laying.
- Stored at a temperature not lower than 10 ° C.
Before putting the eggs in the incubator, warm them to room temperature at 25 ° C. After the eggs are laid in trays, the lid is closed and the parameters of the Egger 88 are set. The temperature (37-38 ° C), humidity (50-55%) and ventilation time must be set.
Video: preparing eggs for laying in an incubator Now you can close the incubator and turn it on. Then you need to make sure that the device works in the specified mode. If the incubation of eggs of rare breeds, then you need to consider that such eggs are not rejected because of their high value.
When the shells are contaminated, the dirt is scraped off with a knife. Chicken eggs are laid for incubation in the evening - so that the process of hatching of chickens begins in the morning and the whole brood has had time to hatch during the day.
In the process of incubation requires periodic monitoring of the systems - humidity, temperature, air, turning eggs. It is recommended to check equipment operation at least 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening. In case of deviations from normal temperatures, disturbances in the development of the embryo and developmental delay are possible. Violations in the moisture regime lead to a thickening of the shell, because of which the chicken will not be able to hatch. In addition, in dry air, chickens are small. Excessively humid air may cause the chicken to stick to the shells.
Video: egg incubation
3-4 days before the end of the incubation, the eggs from the incubation trays are laid on a special mat on the false-bottom of the chamber. To turn the eggs in this period is prohibited. Hatching chickens start on their own.
After the chicken has hatched - it must dry before it is removed from the incubator in the manger. A dried and active chicken must be taken out, as it will prevent other chicks from hatching.
If the process is delayed and only a part of the chickens are hatching, and the other is late - increase the temperature in the chamber by 0.5 ° C, this will speed up the process.
Possible problems and solutions:
- The chicken has broken through the shell, it beeps quietly, but it has not come out for several hours. Such a chicken takes time to get out. He's just weak and gets out slowly.
- The chicken has broken the shell, does not come out and squeals nervously. Perhaps the crust has dried and does not allow it to get out. Dampen your hands with water, take out the egg and lightly wet the foil. This will help the baby.
- If a piece of shell hangs on the selected chicken, lightly moisten it with water so that it can fall away.
Price Egger 88 is 18,000 rubles.
The Egger 88 Incubator has an optimal price / quality ratio in its class. The quality and degree of automation correspond to industrial analogues. The device is distinguished by modern design, reliability of components, high energy efficiency. If you have any problems you can get advice from the company's service center.
Artificial incubation of young animals is an ideal way to breed poultry, and Egger 88 will help you to cope with this task. There are practically no similar devices designed for the needs of a small farm and capable of competing with it.
EGGER 88 Incubator
Incubator EGGER 88 fully automatic incubator
Delivery by courier per day, or the next day, order
free of charge in Simferopol.
Delivery in Crimea (Simferopol region, Saki region, Yevpatoria - 300 rubles,
Yalta, Sevastopol, Feodosiya, Dzhankoy, Armyansk - 400 rubles,
Kerch - 600 rubles.)
We send by bus in the Crimea and the South of Russia. Shipping cost depends on drivers. The approximate cost of delivery in the Crimea is 100-150 rubles, Krasnodar and the South of Russia from 300 rubles.